Giant toaster oven

oddduck

Über Member
Local time
7:39 PM
ok i did not need a toaster oven...but ya see i was at the thrift today and there was this real pretty hardly been used, looks brand new RED Oster toaster oven big enough to cook 2 grocery store bought pizzas. I tried to talk myself out of it. I walked away from it. But i walked back. I had a coupon...for ten dollars off...it made it only $40...i knew it was a good deal, i figured it was likely $120. But i just looked it up...i got a real good deal https://www.amazon.com/Oster-TSSTTVFDDG-R-French-Door-Toaster/dp/B07BVN7NTX/ref=asc_df_B07BVN7NTX

Its still in the truck...am not sure exactly where to put it lol. Did i mention it was RED?

Oh gosh! Yep - its red. @Shermie will like it. It does look to be a very good machine. According to the spec. its 21.6 x 19.2 x 12.9 in which isn't ridiculously large - but if you are already short of kitchen counter space... or is it bigger than the one in the link?

I take back what I said - I was thinking metric. Its BIG! How about under the stairs?

Stairs? Single story ranch style florida home....no stairs, no basement, no attic you could survive in for more than a few minutes as it is so hot. I was toying with the idea to store it in the oven lol...a oven within an oven...likely not a good idea.

Now if i moved the bread box elsewhere...where i am not sure...i could put it where the bread box sits. There is also that pesky bread machine i got not so long ago that hasn't found a spot yet. I'd like to store that ontop of the upright freezer but i think the cats might knock it off...they keep threatening the vitamix thats up there. They knocked off the ceramic goose but it survived the fall, and they knocked off the wooden bowl and it survived too. They occassionally knock each other off and they have survived also.

I'll figure it out...did i mention it is RED! I don't know why the red excites me so much as the kitchen is mostly decorated in blues and greens.

ok i did not need a toaster oven...but ya see i was at the thrift today and there was this real pretty hardly been used, looks brand new RED Oster toaster oven big enough to cook 2 grocery store bought pizzas. I tried to talk myself out of it. I walked away from it. But i walked back. I had a coupon...for ten dollars off...it made it only $40...i knew it was a good deal, i figured it was likely $120. But i just looked it up...i got a real good deal https://www.amazon.com/Oster-TSSTTVFDDG-R-French-Door-Toaster/dp/B07BVN7NTX/ref=asc_df_B07BVN7NTX

Its still in the truck...am not sure exactly where to put it lol. Did i mention it was RED?

Pic, please?:wink:

Looks and sounds like a good deal. I recently replaced my toaster with a combination toaster/toaster oven. It's red as well. Makes my black and white kitchen decor pop. It is small though, as I didn't want to take up counter space. I posted a pic in shermy's kitchen gadgets thread. Someone in the complex tossed out a brand new-in-the-box Oster larger toaster oven. I didn't have the room for it, so I donated it to the Salvation Army.

Oster Toaster Oven..png

I've ordered THIS one! Looks the same size as the old one, which is starting to give me trouble now. :wink:

Looks nice. In a perfect world, I'd have more kitchen and closet space than I knew what to do with. Lol.

Sorry, Odduck. I did not notice the link. That is also available in silver as well.

I wanted one that size so bad, but there is no room for it in the kitchen, unless I put it on the table! That is why I have to get the one that looks the size of the old one. I love those French doors. Looks big & roomy!! :wink:

Oh gosh! Yep - its red. @Shermie will like it. It does look to be a very good machine. According to the spec. its 21.6 x 19.2 x 12.9 in which isn't ridiculously large - but if you are already short of kitchen counter space... or is it bigger than the one in the link?

Yes, but I can't use it. Not enough room for where I want to put it, so I must settle for the one whose pic I posted above. I'd LOVE to have one!!
And that is ORANGE that I like. Hah!! :wink:

Last edited:
The fact that it can cook a whole pizza is the selling point for me...i hate warming up the big oven just to bake a store bought pizza or a serving of french fries. The big oven is great when i make stuffed shells for 12 for Christmas but when it is just me its overkill. I wish i could mount it over the stove. That would be handy but the thing gets hot on the exterior surface so not a good idea.

Can you locate it anywhere else outside the kitchen? I do that with my sous-vide which I really don't have space for in the kitchen But that is more portable...

I suppose a toaster oven in the bedroom would be odd but hot pizza bedside might be a novelty....lol

Looks like you can put a big roast or a holiday turkey in the thing!! I wouldn't need one that size, since it's only me. It would just be overkill. :headshake:

Back
Top Bottom