God keep you all safe.

Saranak

Local time
2:27 PM
Ciao a tutti,

I just want to say to all in Italia, I pray that God keeps you and holds you safe in his arms.
This disease is now in Napoli!!! My son Luca his wife and my grandchild are in Napoli.
I pray for you.

Sarana x

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here, we'll keep your family in our thoughts. I read your post earlier about about how your son and his family moved back to Naples, and I wondered if they were doing ok. :(

Same here, we'll keep your family in our thoughts. I read your post earlier about about how your son and his family moved back to Naples, and I wondered if they were doing ok. :(
Grazie Reuben
Luca is my older son and Carlo is five now. I asked for them to come to me but to late Italia is closed now. However, Luca is strong as his farther his wife Keira is also strong, I worry about Carlo.

Sarana x

Grazie Reuben
Luca is my older son and Carlo is five now. I asked for them to come to me but to late Italia is closed now. However, Luca is strong as his farther his wife Keira is also strong, I worry about Carlo.

Sarana x

Its the older generation (like me!) at risk and those with compromised immune systems, it seems. Children have not been affected in any serious way, so hopefully Luca and family will be OK.

Last edited:
Its the older generation (like me!) at risk and those with compromised immune systems, it seems. Children have not been affected in any serious way, so hopefully Luca and family will be OK.
I can only hope, I have been in bed watching Rai Uno and people are panic!!
Sarana x

Last edited by a moderator:
It's reached this country too, but only beginning. My section of the state is safe at the moment. I have to go down to Connecticut tomorrow for several purposes, one of which is important. That seems to be reasonably safe at the moment.

I'm 66 so in a risk group. I also need to go visit a medical professional for something that has recently come up, but I worry about that - hospitals don't seem particularly safe when it comes to side infections, especially should I be right, and need surgery.

5 confirmed in the north island,0 here in the South Island so far, people panic buying toilet paper, wtf. People fighting in Australian shops over toilet paper. We aren't taking any precautions, we are all fit and healthy. But we aren't travelling far in the next 6 months.
Saranak hope all goes well with your bambinos.

Russ

5 confirmed in the north island,0 here in the South Island so far, people panic buying toilet paper, wtf. People fighting in Australian shops over toilet paper. We aren't taking any precautions, we are all fit and healthy. But we aren't travelling far in the next 6 months.
Saranak hope all goes well with your bambinos.

Russ
Grazie Russ,
Ray and I spoke with Luca earlier on Skype they are fine and only leave their house if absolutely necessary; Luca said that the streets are very quiet however, there seems to be no real problems yet. Thankfully my other children Antonio, Maria and Allessandro are in the UK if they were back home I would be frantic, bad enough with one but all four. I think what frightens me the most is that Naples is quite densely populated so if the virus takes hold it will spread very fast. I have told Luca that if that happens they are to get out of the city as fast as they can and get to my one of my brothers in Ravello.
I have seen on the news people are panic buying here also but why toilet rolls? Thankfully I rarely use the big supermarkets; maybe once a month. To be safe I have asked Ray to get as much in the way of meats, cheese, flour and eggs on his way home from work so if the worst happens we can eat at least. Very scary situation.

Sarana x

Grazie Russ,
Ray and I spoke with Luca earlier on Skype they are fine and only leave their house if absolutely necessary; Luca said that the streets are very quiet however, there seems to be no real problems yet. Thankfully my other children Antonio, Maria and Allessandro are in the UK if they were back home I would be frantic, bad enough with one but all four. I think what frightens me the most is that Naples is quite densely populated so if the virus takes hold it will spread very fast. I have told Luca that if that happens they are to get out of the city as fast as they can and get to my one of my brothers in Ravello.
I have seen on the news people are panic buying here also but why toilet rolls? Thankfully I rarely use the big supermarkets; maybe once a month. To be safe I have asked Ray to get as much in the way of meats, cheese, flour and eggs on his way home from work so if the worst happens we can eat at least. Very scary situation.

Sarana x

Nz has a few athletes trapped in Pisa, pre training for upcoming sports meetings. They said it started as a joke, but turned serious quite quickly. They are arresting people trying to escape they said.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom