Greetings and Salutations

Thank you all for your welcomes. morning glory, I'll be happy to let you know what was for dinner on a night we don't have leftovers. :giggle: At least they were good leftovers. I'll post photos, too, once I figure that sort of thing out. Learning curve here, and I'm not the one in the family with the tech skills.

Thank you all for your welcomes. morning glory, I'll be happy to let you know what was for dinner on a night we don't have leftovers. :giggle: At least they were good leftovers. I'll post photos, too, once I figure that sort of thing out. Learning curve here, and I'm not the one in the family with the tech skills.
If you have a smart phone with a camera you should be able to take great photos.:happy:

Hi Lynne

Welcome to CookingBites.
:welcome:
There's an area called CookingBites Room 101 where there are some 'how to' help guides which we are slowly writing and there is always Site Support should you need more assistance. Plus you can yell for help in the CookingBites Cafe as well...
And if you wanted you can always send a message to any of the staff members asking for help.

SNSSO

Welcome @Lynne Guinne. Its very friendly here. I haven't been to Massachusetts but I have a friend who travelled there and had good reports about the restaurants.

morning glory, I have a great smart phone with an excellent camera. Except it's a new phone and has a learning curve of its own! That, plus the "Dropbox" feature seems to work differently than my previous smart phone. New gadgets, new things to figure out. First World Problems, right?

SatNat, thanks for the info on the tutorials. I'll give them a look-see when I have a nice chunk of time.

jennyb, I can't comment on too many of the restaurants up here because I prefer my own cooking at this stage of my life. When we were first exiled...I mean, moved here, we went out to eat frequently, mostly close to home. Then I started to cook more adventurously and broaden our taste buds at home - at home cook prices. It's a day trip for us to head to Boston; we we've dined there only a few times. The prices are scaled more for tourists and upscale patrons, too. We still feel like tourists some days, but we'll never be upscale.

morning glory, I have a great smart phone with an excellent camera. Except it's a new phone and has a learning curve of its own! That, plus the "Dropbox" feature seems to work differently than my previous smart phone. New gadgets, new things to figure out. First World Problems, right?

Sympathy! Have you managed to take any photos with your new phone so far?

Back
Top Bottom