Greetings from ireland

Mark87

Local time
12:39 AM
Hi guys I came across this site after alot of googling and youtube-ing stuff. I'm a total beginner cook and full of questions. Sometimes i just need a real person on the other end to pick up on what im talking about.hope it proves beneficial. Cheers and thanks :)

Welcome to CookingBites @Mark87 :welcome:. We are a gang of 'real' and friendly people here so I hope we can help! We are also a 'low-traffic' forum so everything you post will get read and almost always will get a response. Feel free to ask anything you like - just start a new thread. As I say to all 'newbies' you are welcome to join in our regular thread What did you cook, eat or drink today or any of our fun challenges. Just join in and shout if you need help.

I've been wanting to visit Dublin for a long while now. Its on my 'wish-list' of foodie places to visit. Plus the pubs, of course!

Hi and Welcome :welcome: to CookingBites.

Despite residing in Australia currently, my husband and I are from the UK and have travelled widely through out EIRE and Northern Ireland. We have always stayed rural (with the exception of Cork which has an excellent vegetarian restaurant) and have always found people to be exceptionally helpful, kind and friendly. We used to stay and climb extensively in SW Ireland, Tiree and Killarny being areas we know exceptionally well! We fell in love with the Dingle peninsular the first time we went there (year 2000) and until moving to Australia used to go out there at Christmas for a winter holiday!

SNSSO
(Site Owner)

Back
Top Bottom