Hallo from Italy

Sandra

Über Member
Local time
11:03 AM
Hallo, I'm Sandra I'm 48, I'm Italian and I love to cook but I'm always on a diet. I'm happy to be in this forum even though my English is not so fluent.
I live in a seaside town and what I like to cook and eat is fresh fish.

:welcome: Sandra

I also live near the sea - the Gulf of Mexico. Lots of wonderful, fresh seafood. We are having grilled tuna steak for dinner tonight. Check out the Challenge forum. Lots of fun.

Hallo, I'm Sandra I'm 48, I'm Italian and I love to cook but I'm always on a diet. I'm happy to be in this forum even though my English is not so fluent.
I live in a seaside town and what I like to cook and eat is fresh fish.

Ciao @Sandra Welcome to cookingbites forum..I'm Italian too and I live in the North of Italy, near Milano.
Have fun! Ti piacerà questo forum, sono tutti molto friendly e gli argomenti interessanti.
Ciao!

Ciao! Grazie mille. I think this forum is really interesting. I found it by accident

Spero di leggere presto qualche tua interessante ricetta..sei nel posto giusto! E per l'inglese...they have a lot of patience with me too :)
A presto!

Mod edit: I hope to read some of your interesting recipe soon .. in the right place! And in English.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom