Hanger Steaks

Why is that so funny! Just cos' it always rains here... :( And its still raining now! I've got a built in BBQ in the garden which the gardener refers to as my 'storage area'! Ill take a snap and you will see why.
That was an eek, omg, you must be kidding eek eek eek on the never BBQed steaks. You sent me into shock.
Nothing to do with the rain.

BBQ pits like beef.

That was an eek, omg, you must be kidding eek eek eek on the never BBQed steaks. You sent me into shock.
Nothing to do with the rain.

Well we are not big meat eaters in this house and given the choice I go for seafood. Now we are even less meat eaters here as my son has turned vegan!

Well we are not big meat eaters in this house and given the choice I go for seafood. Now we are even less meat eaters here as my son has turned vegan!
Oh now I see how it is. You want us Texans to starve because you don't want our cattle. Just teasing you.
There is a steak house in Amarillo that serves a 72 oz steak. Roughly 2 kg.
Please note there are stock yards roughly 250 miles north of me and east of me.

Believe me if I went to Texas I'd eat steak! I think your steak may well taste much better than ours. The only time I went to the US (Boston) I had a burger and it was the best burger I ever tasted.

BBQ pits like beef.

You reek of Texas.

Of the 4 major BBQ regions in the US (the Carolinas, Memphis, St. Louis, and Texas), only Texas folk bbq beef as a mainstay. Tri-tip, brisket, and beef ribs.
The rest are mostly about pork. And sausage.

You reek of Texas.

Of the 4 major BBQ regions in the US (the Carolinas, Memphis, St. Louis, and Texas), only Texas folk bbq beef as a mainstay. Tri-tip, brisket, and beef ribs.
The rest are mostly about pork. And sausage.
Now, now. That isn't reeking. It is the smell of money.
Combination of dinosaur farts, methane producers and a bit of wind.

*For those not in Texas, that is oil, cattle and wind farms.

Lol. I really need to visit Texas. It's like another country compared to what I know.

My BBQ:

20170726_133730.jpg

Back
Top Bottom