Hello Everybody

I'm working on my dissertation which is about cooking and wondered who I would contact about getting your help in completing a questionnaire some time in October? Any help would be massively appreciated if somebody could point me in the right direction.

Hi @cooking-gorilla and welcome to CookingBites. From time to time we have had members post links to a food related on-line questionnaire or survey so that would be fine. Once you have the questionnaire set up just let us know by posting a new thread (in the CookingBites Cafe section). What is the specific subject of your dissertation?

That's awesome, thank you. My dissertation's working title is "what are the key features for a successful cooking website?"

I'm reviewing literature at the moment which references website success and I've found it quite interesting so far. I'm reviewing other mediums too - cook books, websites to gather as much information as possible so that my questionnaire is as concise and useful as it can be.

The overall objective is to obtain a prioritised list of website features (hopefully with something unique) with the longer term goal of creating (another) cooking website.

My analysis has already told me that it's an extremely unattractive market but my personal objective isn't to monetise it, but to help people use up leftover ingredients and therefore reduce their food waste. With my family being my first "customer".

Mod.edit. Please note that this post has been copied to start a new thread: What makes a successful food website?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom