Hello From Devon!!

EatNiceBeNice

Local time
6:31 AM
Hello everyone,

Im Sam, Ive been a chef for the last 18 years. Ive been a head chef at a few high profile restruants in the uk and now I work as a private chef.
Ive joined cooking bites to chat about food and all thats related. I love talking about new dishs and recipe development, Hope everyone is well!

Welcome to CookingBites @EatNiceBeNice.:welcome:. We are a friendly Forum and we love new members! Please join in wherever you like. Check out our Challenges (which are a bit of fun) see There are currently three challenges for you to enter or post a new thread.

I'm also very interested in recipe development and experiment a lot with new ingredients and techniques. Your expertise will be much appreciated!

Welcome! I believe the majority of folks here are home cooks, but we always like to hear from those in the business.

Last edited:
Welcome to CookingBites @EatNiceBeNice.:welcome:. We are a friendly Forum and we love new members! Please join in wherever you like. Check out our Challenges (which are a bit of fun) see There are currently three challenges for you to enter or post a new thread.

I'm also very interested in recipe development and experiment a lot with new ingredients and techniques. Your expertise will be much appreciated!

Hello, I will check out those challenges,
I will post any new recipes im working on, im currently thinking about a rhubarb and custard tart! Unsure how its going to work, think i might start with a custard tart and go from there.

Hello, I will check out those challenges,
I will post any new recipes im working on, im currently thinking about a rhubarb and custard tart! Unsure how its going to work, think i might start with a custard tart and go from there.

I recently made a deconstructed Eton Mess using rhubarb - see here: Rhubarb and Pomegranate Eton Mess. I can see how a rhubarb and custard tart could work very well.:okay: I may try it myself!

Back
Top Bottom