Hello from Edinburgh

Hello and my name is Les from just outside sunny Edinburgh.recently retired and now that i have more time on my hands am looking forward to try my hand at different recipes, my favorites are Indian curries
Welcome to the Forum @lothian.:welcome: There are quite a few of us here who love curry, myself included so you landed in the right place! I'm retired too and its just bliss to have all the time available to cook. One good place to get to know people is What did you cook/eat today (June 2017). But just dive in and post or reply to whatever takes your interest. Shout if you need help!

:welcome: from a bit further south [sunny - today at least, Durham]. Me and her ladyship have had many tours of Scotland on the bike - beautiful motorcycling country up there :)

Hi Les

Welcome to CookingBites. :welcome:
I have friends up around the Pitlochry area (over towards Kinloch Rannoch and beyond) and used to frequently be up there staying at their holiday home. Sadly, being over in Australia for the next few years means we wont be able to get back up to our favourite area (Rannoch) and stay there out of season. I'm originally from the west coast...

Anyhow, please dig in. I too love Indian curries and have posted a few recipes here that are my own. I love the different herbs and spices (well mostly spices) in the curries and even last night our lasagne had a really nice Hot Madras curry powder in it. My husband even commented that it was a really good lasagne! I can't do better than that.

SNSSO

Hi

Welcome to CB. :welcome:
I'm another curry fan here. It's great over chips. :laugh:

Cookie

Back
Top Bottom