Hello from Florida

djlulo26

Local time
10:08 PM
Hello Everyone My name Is Ramon i am a father of 6 kids a husban to a wonderful woman i am new here. i reside in west palm beach florida. i have a passion for cooking and baking spanish,jamaican,italian dishes that i learn from my mother and grandmother. looking foward to meeting new folks that share the same passion as me.:D

Welcome to CookingBites @djlulo26. :welcome: Six kids? That's a handful! It sounds as if you have a great repertoire of dishes from different countries and I look forward to hearing more about them. Please feel free to join in discussions wherever you like or post a new thread in the appropriate section.

There is a regular thread What did you cook or eat today (July 2018)? Not a bad place to start - just tell us what you cooked or ate! We also have two challenges running at the moment which you are more than welcome to enter - see: The CookingBites Challenges.

Above all have fun. We are a very friendly forum and you can be assured that you will get a response to anything you post.

Thank you morning glory! deffinately a hand full my babies with time i will post pictures of them so everyone can get to meet us here. and thank you for the links to the threads i am excited to go in and start chat with new people thank you kindly for your message means alot.

i have a passion for cooking and baking spanish,jamaican,italian dishes that i learn from my mother and grandmother.
Recipes that are learned from earlier generations are always great because they've survived the test of time. If you don't mind sharing a few, you will definitely have people who will be eager to read them. And, of course, we're very receptive to whatever people make, so please feel free to share whenever and whatever you want. Or, just take your time and look at the different forums and posts. There's no rush...we'll be here. :)

Back
Top Bottom