Hello from Freezing Cleveland, Ohio

Matilda

Local time
1:57 AM
Yes, its cold here. Somebody should make a Groundhog Stew.

I work part time. My husband is Diabetic. I try and cook for him, but its not easy.
I have a beagle almost as old as me.(human years) and a cat that likes to harass her.
Enjoy sleeping, reading, and walking the dog.

Hi from NYC, Matilda. LOL about groundhog stew. We're supposed to get a little more snow on Tuesday.
I had a beagle mutt named Scooter when I was a boy. He lived for 20 years, and slept with me in bed every single night. Great dog.

Welcome. Have you ever made corn cakes (cornbread pancakes) to go with your beef stew?

Welcome to CookingBites @Matilda .:welcome: We are a very friendly forum, British run but with international membership. We love new members - especially if they enjoy cooking! Dive in and join in wherever you like. You can tell us what you cooked or ate today in the regular thread: What did you cook or eat today (April 2018)? and we also have three fun challenges running at the moment. All entries are most welcome - see here:The CookingBites Challenges. We currently need entries for the Recipe Challenge (theme milk & cream).

Above all, have fun!

Welcome, fellow mid-westerner!

I just visited Cleveland last weekend with my family. We visited the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, and ate at Michael Symon's B-Spot and Mabel's BBQ. We didn't get to spend too much time downtown, but I liked what I saw.

I think we brought the cold weather back with us to Michigan!

Welcome Matilda, I'm here in lil ol New Zealand. We are coming up to winter here and we are getting a reminder today. About 4 deg c around here. I have friends in Texas and talk to them regularly, have you been anywhere in the pacific.? Look forward to seeing your cooks.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom