Hello from Illinois

It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to read this without imagining a thick LOOZIANA accent that gets thicker from the start of the paragraph to the end. :okay:
@CraigC: sorry about this...I didn't mean to offend, but now that I look at it again, I see that it could be taken that way. I have nothing but affection for those who live in the southern states, particularly because of all the amazing food they've brought to the world. And, I also nave nothing but admiration for you as a cook.

And, dang, as I read your post again, I want to get cooking. I'm finishing up the other half of the shrimp gumbo that I made previously, and it's about time to make something else (and try to locate some decent tasso ham way up north here).

@CraigC: sorry about this...I didn't mean to offend, but now that I look at it again, I see that it could be taken that way. I have nothing but affection for those who live in the southern states, particularly because of all the amazing food they've brought to the world. And, I also nave nothing but admiration for you as a cook.

And, dang, as I read your post again, I want to get cooking. I'm finishing up the other half of the shrimp gumbo that I made previously, and it's about time to make something else (and try to locate some decent tasso ham way up north here).

I took no offense. Put your butt in gear with that off-set and you can make your own andouille, tasso, boudin and chaurice!:whistling::D:bbq:

Have you eaten at any of Rick Bayless's restaurants?

Hi @CraigC

I just looked them up. They have a great reputation. I also saved some of his recipes in my Mexican Food Category. He does a lot on youtube.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom