Hello from Kent, soon to be Sydney!

Michaeljf2018

Local time
9:00 PM
Hi guys,

My name is Michael and I live down in Kent!

In a weeks time I am heading to Sydney, Australia for a few years for work and want to learn to cook!
Currently my meals are pretty boring and as a 23 year old still living with my parents my cooking skills are virtually zero!!

Can't wait to meet some of you and hopefully pick up a few tips along the way which will jazz up my meals and get me cooking from scratch :hungry:

Michael

Welcome to CookingBites @Michaeljf2018. :welcome: I am also in Kent (Maidstone) and I love this "Garden of England' county. But what a fantastic opportunity to go to Sydney! The food in Australia is amazing and I'd love to go. We have two active members down under @Frizz1974 and @SatNavSaysStraightOn so they can probably give you some good tips.

Please do dive in and join in. We are a fairly small friendly forum (UK run but with international membership) and we love new members. Check out the Challenges which are really fun - see here: There are currently four challenges for you to enter. Or just join in wherever you wish. What is the work you have lined up in Sydney?

Last edited:
Welcome to Cooking Bites and all my best on your relocation ..

Sydney is a gorgeous city ..

Back
Top Bottom