Hello from Ljubljana, Slovenia

Raindrop

Local time
9:05 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm a vegetarian by belief, a translator by profession, a hippy by nature. I love cooking and eating (well, who doesn't?). My main interests are reading and music. I sound a bit boring when trying to introduce myself, so if you want to know more about me, feel free to ask.

Have a nice day!
Raindrop

Welcome to the Forum @Raindrop - you sound far from boring. I'm an old hippy myself and have the pictures to prove it!. As I mentioned in another thread my son is vegan so I cook a lot of meat free meals. My daughter is vegetarian (with occasional fish) so I've lots of practice over the years. Feel free to dive in and join in any discussions or you can always start a new thread (topic).

We are a multi-cultural Forum with international membership (UK run), so you will be a most welcome new member. I don't think we have any members from Slovenia. I think we would all like to here about food in Slovenia!

We currently have two challenges running (normally 3). See here. Or you can join in the thread: What did you cook/eat today (February 2018)? and tell us what you have been cooking or eating.

Back
Top Bottom