Hello from NE NC

TooSweetForMe

Über Member
Local time
6:01 AM
NE NC - about an hour's drive rom the OBX
My name is Cindi and I love read and chat about what other people are cooking, as well as talk about what I have cooked. I am the primary caregiver for my Mom, who had an aneurysm a little over a year ago and hip replacement surgery in 2015. I'm also a T2 diabetic as is my Mom, so I am always on the lookout for lower carb recipes.

Welcome to the CookingBites, Cindi. :welcome:I hope you will enjoy it here. We are a friendly community and we all love food and cooking. Feel free to post a new thread or join in as you wish. Our regular thread What did you cook/eat today is a good place to get to know people. There are others here who are interested in lower carb diets too.

Welcome to the CookingBites, Cindi. :welcome:I hope you will enjoy it here. We are a friendly community and we all love food and cooking. Feel free to post a new thread or join in as you wish. Our regular thread What did you cook/eat today is a good place to get to know people. There are others here who are interested in lower carb diets too.

Thank you, morning glory - I will do that.

Bo and Luke are more interested in cars; Uncle Jesse's on the shine, and the 'Boys are girly men...

'Nuff said.

:typing:

Back
Top Bottom