Hello from Portsmouth

Cheagavara

Local time
3:22 PM
Hi everyone my name is chea.
What can I say ........ I love food. I love cooking food, I love eating food, I love buying food ....yep I love food.
I love to experiment with food, both from scratch and also from buying prepare food and adding to and improving it ...... Sometimes it saves time but can still yeild great results.
I also like to push the boundaries and find new ways of serving food, especially green leafy veg.
So I'm looking forwards to being a part of this community

Welcome Chea.

Anything to do with Che Guevara?

Is it pronounced Ch-aaaa, or Chia, with a long e, like the seed?

(Speaking very quietly) Why don't you want the Americans to know?
Che Guevara was a Marxist revolutionary who assisted in oppressing freedom in Cuba, and was as bad or more evil than those he intended to oppose.

It seemed like a righteous idea, but in hindsight, he screwed things up worse than if he had stayed home in Argentina.

Last edited:
Che Guevara was a Marxist revolutionary who assisted in oppressing freedom in Cuba, and was as bad or more evil than those he intended to oppose.

It seemed like a righteous idea, but in hindsight, he screwed things up worse than if he had stayed home in Argentina.

Sorry the water is still muddy....Cuba the country and its history sadly hasn't existed in the mind for most Americans for a while and since i was born after all the hubbub that brought the embargo to cuba i really have no clue. My frame of reference Cuba = Castro and boat people fleeing Cuba and then living in Miami.

No problem. History will always be there to learn from.

But, in a way, folks don't flee a good thing, even if it isn't right, or righteous.

Back
Top Bottom