Hello from Singapore

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Fruttes, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Fruttes

Fruttes New Member

Hello from Singapore!

I am a foodie from Singapore, and I enjoy translating food novels. I joined this community as I am curious about the US food industry.

I look forward to sharing recipes as well with this community.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2018
  2. CraigC

CraigC Senior Member

Welcome! By "food industry, are you talking about commercially produced products or restaurants and chefs?

3. buckytom

buckytom Über Member

Hello from NYC, Fruttes. Welcome to the place we bite cooks, er, I mean, Cooking Bites.

4. morning glory

morning glory Obsessive cook Staff Member Recipe Challenge Judge

Hi @Fruttes and welcome to CookingBites. :welcome: What kind of recipes do you cook? We are a UK run forum but have international membership with quite a few US members who I'm sure would be happy to answer any questions you have about the US food industry.

5. Dipesh Shah

Dipesh Shah New Member

Hello from India.

6. The Late Night Gourmet

The Late Night Gourmet Über Member

Welcome, @Fruttes: any question you have about the US food industry, I think we have covered in terms of active members from various regions.

7. The Late Night Gourmet

The Late Night Gourmet Über Member

Hi, Dipesh. Please start your own thread in the New Member Introductions folder so you can tell us your story! :) By the way, I am currently planning a trip to New Delhi next year. I work with a lot of people from India, but I think I'll have a few questions for you, since my friends are excellent at engineering, but not so much at cooking. :)

8. Elawin

Elawin Über Member

:welcome:

9. Elawin

Elawin Über Member

:welcome:

10. rascal

rascal Senior Member

And New Zealand

Russ

Elawin likes this.