Hello! I'm new here! I wanted to ask you for a favor

If I want to aim magazine to teenagers I have to find way to do this. To prove this. I don't actually know what teenagers would enjoy in this type of magazine. Wait... Something just popped in my head! I can create one context page which will be guide how to create good quality of photo of food on instagram. However it's not my climate. But probably this would work and not only in the case of teens

If I want to aim magazine to teenagers I have to find way to do this. To prove this. I don't actually know what teenagers would enjoy in this type of magazine. Wait... Something just popped in my head! I can create one context page which will be guide how to create good quality of photo of food on instagram. However it's not my climate. But probably this would work and not only in the case of teens

That is a good idea.

My daughter is 16. She and one good friend of hers like to cook, but don't want to spend the massive amount of prep time that I do when I make things (maybe I'm the worst example for my daughter to follow, because my recipes are always so involved). One day, her friend was over, and they wanted to know if they could use some of the lemons I had bought. I didn't ask why, but I said yes. I told them they could use anything they wanted in the kitchen, and I pointed out the citrus juicer. They ended up making a delicious lemonade smoothie sort of thing. They were laughing and having fun the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom