Hello

Hello! I'm from Viet Nam. I'm currently in Taipei, Taiwan and about to move to Taichung. I'd love food and love to eat but honestly, I don't know much about cooking. I would love to cultivate cooking knowledge from all of you here.

@lingbell wrote:
Hello! I'm from Viet Nam. I'm currently in Taipei, Taiwan and about to move to Taichung. I'd love food and love to eat but honestly, I don't know much about cooking. I would love to cultivate cooking knowledge from all of you here.

Please feel free to ask us any questions about cooking and join in any of our discussions. Although I have limited knowledge of it, I understand that Vietnamese food is wonderful!

Last edited:
Welcome @lingbell

We come from across the globe but I don't think we have anyone from Vietnam here. I've not tried cooking Vietnamese food (though maybe the summer rolls I have made are vietnamese-style) but used to love eating it when living in London.

Please teach me/us to cook your cuisine.

Welcome @lingbell

We come from across the globe but I don't think we have anyone from Vietnam here. I've not tried cooking Vietnamese food (though maybe the summer rolls I have made are vietnamese-style) but used to love eating it when living in London.

Please teach me/us to cook your cuisine.
Lovely to hear that. I'm not really good at cooking haha but I'll try my best to show you guys one day. Because now I don't have a kitchen in my flat here but I'm about to move. And actually, it called spring roll ^^

Welcome! Very interested in pho and banh mi. Please share your thoughts and recipes.
Oh yeah, I love those dishes too. I really fall in love with them. I can eat them every day. I will try one day and share with you. Hopefully, my uni's dorm has a kitchen and I can learn to cook.

Oh yeah, I love those dishes too. I really fall in love with them. I can eat them every day. I will try one day and share with you. Hopefully, my uni's dorm has a kitchen and I can learn to cook.
I'm glad you're here, @lingbell. Please have a look around. I suggest starting with the Cooking Challenges subforum. Here, we have an ingredient that needs to be featured in a dish, and people try their best to feature that ingredient. And, there are also the monthly What did you cook, eat or drink today? threads where people share their creations and experiences.

Back
Top Bottom