Hello!

VietnameseFood

Local time
12:38 PM
I was searching for food and cooking experience . Then i came across your website . I really love this community ! That's why i love being a member of this wonderful community ! Thank you for accepting me !

I am Vietnamese ! i love sharing my Vietnamese cooking with you guys if you guys are interested. I also love to learn and adapt new food cultures from you guys !

Regards ,

Hi @VietnameseFood and welcome to CookingBites.:welcome: Please feel free to join in our discussions. You could tell us what you ate today in our regular thread here. We also generally have some fun challenges - see Competitions & Challenges, Questions & Quizzes. I hope you enjoy the Forum.

I think there are lots of members here who would like to know more about Vietnamese food. Please feel free to post some recipes.

Welcome! Love pho and banh mi. We also love Thai and Korean food. Would love to get more recipes and learn about Vietnamese ingredients.

Hi @VietnameseFood

Apologies for the late welcome, but welcome to CookingBites.
I too am another lover of Vietnamese food, though vegan Vietnamese. Luckily not too far (an hours drive away) from where I live there are a number of Vietnamese vegan restaurants that all serve excellent food . We are slowly working our way through the menu.

:welcome:

SNSSO
(Site Owner)

Hi VietnameseFood. Have just joined too, and by coincidence happen to be in Vietnam at present eating lots of great dishes. In Hanoi particularly loved bun cha and cha ca, and now in HoiAn have loved the local specialities including white roses (bahn vac), cao lao noodles, chicken rice, and beef stew with green peppercorns. Can't wait to try and recreate some of these and other classic dishes when I get home to Australia.

Back
Top Bottom