Hello

Local time
6:21 AM
Just saying hello to everyone - have been reading the forum for a while, but have finally got the urge to start posting. I love the fact that there are people from all over the world, each bringing their own take on food and food traditions (the pigs in blankets thread kept me amused for ages LOL).

I love to cook - I suppose I mostly cook traditional European foods (British, French, Italian and Spanish mostly) plus the odd Indian or Chinese dish, but I love trying new things and will often seek out new recipes to try. I tend to make most things from scratch - I don't very often use processed ingredients or packet foods. We also grow veg in the back garden and so I look forward to contributing to the ground to table forum too :)

Hello and welcome! :welcome:. I too, like the eclectic mix here. I just wish everyome would state the country they live in beneath their picture. It drives me mad when someone posts about something to do with the their food culture and their produce and you don't have the faintest idea where they are!

So, well done for putting your location. :D. Perhaps you should add a picture of Dangermouse!
Danger Mouse Icon.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom