Hello!

Sable Beech

Veteran
Local time
11:14 PM
Hi All, Just introducing myself. I work in recipe development with FannyandBrenda and we work across various genres many based around provenance and seasonality. We love working with unusual and home grown flavours and for us there is considerable interest in the 'growyourown" movement - albeit on a tiny London plot. Anyway that's a bit about me so "hello" and look forward to engaging on here!

Well thankyou for your response. We have a Beani Crumble. We based this on a recipe by a well known TV chef which was very disappointing in its original form. Anyway we set about improving it and this recipe is really quite moreish. And it's vegetarian so it will please your veggie friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sable and welcome to CookingBites

:welcome:

To enter the recipe challenge you'll need to upload a recipe onto our site first. Perhaps a quick read of the basic rules in @morning glory link would enable you to get started?

Anyhow, there are a fair few vegetarians and a couple of vegans on the site, plus @morning glory loves testing out new recipe ideas and is an excellent amateur food photographer!

SNSSO

Welcome! :welcome:We would love to see some of those recipes here. If you have a recipe for beans, please enter it for the The CookingBites Recipe Challenge!
Hi Morning Glory
beaniecrumble.jpg
, I posted the recipe "Beanie Crumble" and would tag it for the Cookingbites Challenge if I was able to: however I hope you enjoy it!

Back
Top Bottom