HELLO

Hi and welcome.
Ok so are you a bad cook or a great cook?
Either way, fantastic people here. And always willing to help with a recipe or idea.

Hi, Thank you for apple pie but it's difficult ..it's too complicated translate the recipe I don't understand much the english language.. I've been studying English for a few months
Are you having trouble with ingredients, instructions or both?
We will gladly help. Just ask on anything you aren't sure of.
There are times I have to try to translate from American English to British English or ask one of the British for a translation.
We will find words that work.

There are times I have to try to translate from American English to British English or ask one of the British for a translation.
I didn't know that is difficult for American people understand british english..I haven't trouble with ingredients bat instructions..you are very kind to worry for me

I have no problems with ingredients but only with instructions ...( I made a mistake )

I have no problems with ingredients but only with instructions ...( I made a mistake )
Just let me know what is hard to understand. I will try to explain it better.
Apple pies are considered easy here, now the crust is sometimes hard.

I didn't know that is difficult for American people understand british english..I haven't trouble with ingredients bat instructions..you are very kind to worry for me
As per the translation between the English,
Three ideas come to mind immediately: sugar/syrup, chips/french fries and biscuits.
I think also grill means two completely different cooking methods depending on whether you are in the US or UK.

Those three can mean totally different things from one side of the pond to the other.
If you want even more confusion, gravy means different foods in different parts of the US. Just down here in the south, we have many varieties of gravy.

Your list looks good.
My sympathy to the OP trying to learn what has been called the hardest language to learn.

Back
Top Bottom