HELLO

As per the translation between the English,
Three ideas come to mind immediately: sugar/syrup, chips/french fries and biscuits.
I think also grill means two completely different cooking methods depending on whether you are in the US or UK.

Those three can mean totally different things from one side of the pond to the other.
If you want even more confusion, gravy means different foods in different parts of the US. Just down here in the south, we have many varieties of gravy.
Just let me know what is hard to understand. I will try to explain it better.
Apple pies are considered easy here, now the crust is sometimes hard.
Maybe I have to cook simple things until I learn a little more English language. l've understood the pancake recipe and I've done it very tasty. It was simple. I'm going to London tomorrow morning. I'll come back saturday. wait for me. bye-bye

Maybe I have to cook simple things until I learn a little more English language. l've understood the pancake recipe and I've done it very tasty. It was simple. I'm going to London tomorrow morning. I'll come back saturday. wait for me. bye-bye

I hope you have a great trip to London. Enjoy!

Please post your pancake recipe, then. It's something I never think about, but if you have a tasty version. I'd love to try making it.

And, by the way, "good" is a relative term when it comes to cooking. I really think it's best to focus on things you like to eat, rather than trying something that's really difficult. Get good at those things, and you'll be happy. :)

Back
Top Bottom