Help clutter the kitchens of the king and queen of gadgets

Cuisinart food processor with rivetless Choping Blade..jpg

Call me a nut, but I'm getting THIS soon! To help me get out of the kitchyen faster than slicing & chopping things by hand! :wink:

I'm a bit worried about the angle of that wall cupboard Shermie. Are you sure it's safe?

Which one?

All of them are safe. The processor would only be there when in use. Other than that, it would be stored in one of the closets when not in use. :wink:

Which one?

All of them are safe. The processor would only be there when in use. Other than that, it would be stored in one of the closets when not in use. :wink:
The one above the microwave does look a bit crooked but I am guessing camera angle not cupboard angle.

The one above the microwave does look a bit crooked but I am guessing camera angle not cupboard angle.

One of the hinges on the cabinet door was loose, giving the illusion that the cupboard was leaning to the right. I fixed it by putting another screw in the hinge, since the one that's in there was so lose that the hinge wouldn't hold the door to the frame. The hole got too big.

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I never even knew about that!! :headshake::wink:

We are looking for some kind of cabinet/shelf unit to put in the kitchen of our new house to hold all of our gadgets that get little use, partly due to the fact that they are still stored in boxes the basement.

I have a few Cuisinart items: an ice cream maker, rice cooker, and a pressure cooker that have never been used. They were gifts, but there was no room in the kitchens in our old, tiny house, so they've never even been unboxed.

Then there's the crock pots, the mandolin, stick blender, wok, various cast iron pans, salad spinner, and other things that would be happier up in the kitchen.

We are looking for some kind of cabinet/shelf unit to put in the kitchen of our new house to hold all of our gadgets that get little use, partly due to the fact that they are still stored in boxes the basement.

I have a few Cuisinart items: an ice cream maker, rice cooker, and a pressure cooker that have never been used. They were gifts, but there was no room in the kitchens in our old, tiny house, so they've never even been unboxed.

Then there's the crock pots, the mandolin, stick blender, wok, various cast iron pans, salad spinner, and other things that would be happier up in the kitchen.

Sounds like you need a big cupboard/shelf. How big is your kitchen? Mine is tiny.:(

One of the hinges on the cabinet door was loose, giving the illusion that the cupboard was leaning to the right. I fixed it by putting another screw in the hinge, since the one that's in there was so lose that the hinge wouldn't hold the door to the frame. The hole got too big.

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I never even knew about that!! :headshake::wink:
Tip: Break off a toothpick in the hole before inserting the screw.

A nice baker's rack or bread racks.
Or a rolling island.
Lateral file cabinet.

The kitchen is pretty big, and on the end of a countertop/cabinets there is a perfect spot for a roughly 120 cm by 180 cm unit. We've seen some nice free standing cupboards, or maybe even some kind of a baker's rack.

Back
Top Bottom