Help clutter the kitchens of the king and queen of gadgets

Its surprising just how many people get themselves into this situation - as I'm sure you all know there are several TV shows which attempt (often unsuccessfully) to help them. Hoarding and/or the inability to de-clutter is often an emotional reaction to deep seated anxieties and unless the anxieties are tackled... etc.

I'm a slight hoarder - of clothes, mainly because I'm too lazy to sort through them to weed out what to get rid of. I also hoard some ceramics - they are stunning 1950's originals and I really don't want to get rid of them. Yet I have absolutely nowhere to display them!

How do they cook?
I wouldn't want to see their bedroom or bathroom.

My guess is that from all those empty frozen food boxes piled up in the sink, countertop & microwave & stove, that is what they live off of. Frozen meals. :headshake:

Last edited:
Its surprising just how many people get themselves into this situation - as I'm sure you all know there are several TV shows which attempt (often unsuccessfully) to help them. Hoarding and/or the inability to de-clutter is often an emotional reaction to deep seated anxieties and unless the anxieties are tackled... etc.

I'm a slight hoarder - of clothes, mainly because I'm too lazy to sort through them to weed out what to get rid of. I also hoard some ceramics - they are stunning 1950's originals and I really don't want to get rid of them. Yet I have absolutely nowhere to display them!

<My old apartment was cluttered with stuff, but it was nowhere near that bad.

When you can't see the floor in you own house because it's so cluttered with stuff that should've been thrown out eons ago, that should be your wakeup call to get up off your butt & start cleaning up your nasty house. :headshake:

Back
Top Bottom