Hey guys!!

Meatlovers

Local time
8:45 PM
Hey all!

I am Roy and am a recreational chef!
This means i work on my spare time in a restaurant my friend owns. I love cooking and to try out bizarre recipes.

Besides that I signed up because I love reading and discussing about all kinds of food, I am also currently working on a cookbook with some friends. Which will be all about meat. Some chefs already wrote some recipes for me but I also want some commumity recipes since they are the ones buying the book!!

I hope that I can share some recipes and find some new to try out!

Welcome to CookingBites :welcome:. I love the concept of a 'recreational chef'! We are a very friendly forum and we love new members. Please join in any discussions you like. Tell us what you cooked or ate today in the What did you cook/eat today (December 2017)? thread. Or join in the challenges. There are three challenges running at the moment: The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Aubergine (Eggplant), The CookingBites Cookalong: Tarte Tatin and The Spice Challenge (Anise). There is a prize on offer for the Spice Challenge.

I'd love to hear about some of your bizarre recipes.:D

Welcome, Roy! May I direct your attention to the Meat & Poultry section of this forum. We're well-stocked in all the recipe forums, but none more than the Meat & Poultry are (which just nudges out the Vegetable section 587 messages to 579 messages. That seems somehow appropriate! :bbq:

Hi Roy,

Welcome to CookingBites. :welcome:

Please get dug in and if you need assistance, there are some help files that can be found under CookingBites How to Guides or there is Site Support if that fails. You may have noticed that we have a dedicated Prefix for Recipes, which if you go into a certain area of the forum and click on the word Recipe will filter all of the recipes in that particular area of the forum for you. So this, for example, here, is a list of all of the recipes in the Meat and Poultry section of the forum.

SNSSO
(Site Owner)

Welcome to CookingBites ..

All our best for a healthy, happy and successful holiday season ..

Good luck with your book Project ..

Back
Top Bottom