Hi Everyone!

khearr00

Local time
4:55 AM
Hi all,
I have been looking for a cooking place to join to help further my knowledge on cooking and discuss things. I have never had any cooking classes but i love cooking and would like to get better at it. I dont want to be like most people when it comes to cooking. I want to cook things perfect and i am never satisfied with the good food i cook and with anything that doesn't turn out thats why i want a place to discuss correct ways to cook as good as food as you would expect in restaurants.

I love cooking all kinds of food from. American burgers and BBQ, Fried foods, Japanese food like sushi and noodles, crayfish boils, Hispanic foods and i even enjoy baking cakes. I am hoping i can discuss everything i cook here and get opinions from people that know more about the different types of food i want to make and hopefully turn some of my meals from good to perfect.

Im tired of just following certain recipes step by step with no more information then that. I am glad to be here and hoping you all can help me become a better cook!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! We're big fans of the foods you like, except we call them crawfish boils!:D We also do a bit of charcuterie and I dabble in true BBQ. Cuban and Mexican are up there as favorites. We don't hesitate to adjust recipes to our liking. We initially got into Korean and Thai by following recipes to the letter, but that didn't last long.

yeah i wasn't sure how most people say crawfish so i clicked the auto correct:P. Ive never done charcuterie but I have been interested in it!. Also i learned how to make a good pulled pork from my dad and i like doing all the meats on my grill. Right now i am currently on a tempura/cooked sushi faze. I finally decided i needed somewhere to go to help me do better and i am looking forward to this group!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom