Hi from Christchurch, New Zealand

Welcome from NYC, the other side of the world.

You know, if we both start digging at the same time, and drink a lot of beer, well...

We'll both be in deep pits on opposite sides of the world with no place to mickey.

. Loved the squirrels.lol.

Russ

I hope not in the same way that forces you guys paint a big X on the backs of certain sheep...

Ny is on my list,lol. I've got friends in Texas and a few other places, due to the web. Btw, there's about 4 legs of lamb in my freezer. Kingfisher lager for me, and coruba rum n coke.

Welcome from NYC, the other side of the world.

You know, if we both start digging at the same time, and drink a lot of beer, well...

We'll both be in deep pits on opposite sides of the world with no place to mickey.

I hope not in the same way that forces you guys paint a big X on the backs of certain sheep...

Hi

Welcome to CookingBites :welcome:
My parents are over in New Zealand at the moment on the south island I think. they both have friends and family relatives in Christchurch.

Hopefully before we leave Australia we will get chance to get over to NZ!

SNSSO

Hi

Welcome to CookingBites :welcome:
My parents are over in New Zealand at the moment on the south island I think. they both have friends and family relatives in Christchurch.

Hopefully before we leave Australia we will get chance to get over to NZ!

SNSSO

The weathers been crapola here last 3 days, prior to,that it's been 25 ish deg Celsius. I hope they go to akaroa, it's an hour from Chch. Beautiful spot. West coast is beautiful as well. Let me know if you need any info on spots.

Russ
image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom