1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi from Vancouver.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Masticator, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Masticator

Masticator Member

Hi all!
    My name is B., I live in the Lower Mainland, BC
    Home cook only, ..just took FoodSafe level one..{for something to do}.
    Tech geek..always trying different cooking techniques (some more dangerous than others), also trying different ethnic foods almost every other day.
    Cheers!

2. morning glory

morning glory Obsessive cook Staff Member Recipe Challenge Judge

Welcome to CookingBites @Masticator. :welcome:We are a very friendly forum of very keen cooks and we love new members! Please check out our fun Challenges (currently there are 3 challenges) - we always need more entries! See here: There are currently three challenges for you to enter.
    I also like experimenting with new techniques. I've recently be practising with a smoke-gin and a sous vide. Please feel free to join in wherever you wish - or start a new thread about cooking techniques!

Francesca likes this.
  3. Francesca

Francesca Über Member

Welcome to Cooking Bites ..

detroitdad likes this.
  4. The Late Night Gourmet

The Late Night Gourmet Über Member

Please also feel free to post to the What Did You Cook Today? thread, or just have a look at what everyone else is making. Don't worry about perfect presentation: just have a look at some of the things I've posted for an example of that! :laugh:

5. CraigC

CraigC Well-Known Member

Welcome! I loved the seafood when I was there many years ago. The choice in oysters was amazing.

6. flyinglentris

flyinglentris Well-Known Member

It's been a long time since I was up in the Puget Sound/Vancouver Area and up the Frazier R.

Welcome.

7. Thats cool that you live in B.C. I Live in Kelowna. Im a tech geek also. I like seeing new tech stuff to make cooking for interesting and more fun.