Hi there!

sase3119

Veteran
Local time
10:32 AM
I'm Saysi and I've just signed up here :)
I have always loved to cook, and a few years ago developed a wheat allergy in addition to my old lactose intolerance, so I had to learn pretty fast to throw stuff together that I can actually eat!
I love to bake, I'm a fiend for sweet things, and I enjoy recipes that are fairly simple and fast but taste amazing!

Welcome along , there is always recipes on the site for your intolerances, and often threads for them

Hi and Welcome to CookingBItes.

Whilst I'm not wheat free, I am actually allergic to all milk products (not intolerant) and so also have to find plenty of alternatives when cooking and baking. I have just 'wandered' into the land of sourdough making which is wonderful fun and if you are only intolerant to wheat and not gluten could be something that may be an option for you.

SNSSO

Hi and Welcome to CookingBItes.

Whilst I'm not wheat free, I am actually allergic to all milk products (not intolerant) and so also have to find plenty of alternatives when cooking and baking. I have just 'wandered' into the land of sourdough making which is wonderful fun and if you are only intolerant to wheat and not gluten could be something that may be an option for you.

SNSSO

This is interesting as I've never had sourdough before - it's not widely available where I live. Gonna have to give it a try!

I'm Saysi and I've just signed up here :)
I have always loved to cook, and a few years ago developed a wheat allergy in addition to my old lactose intolerance, so I had to learn pretty fast to throw stuff together that I can actually eat!
I love to bake, I'm a fiend for sweet things, and I enjoy recipes that are fairly simple and fast but taste amazing!
:welcome:. I am a much better cook than baker but I am trying to catch up with the baking. I only started serious 'from scratch' baking since joining forums. I am very big on simple and fast baking and sadly not all turn out amazing. Welcome again.

Hi there nice to meet you here and welcome to the cookingbites forum. Hope you enjoy your stay and will hear from you soon. It is fun and nice sticking here as we get to learn a lot of things.

Back
Top Bottom