Hi to all the foodies

G Tunnell

Über Member
Local time
5:16 AM
Hi my name is Gavin and I am a foodie.

Yes I know it sounds like something from an AA meeting but food for me is an addiction.

I don't think that there is anyone one this site that dosnt think about food most of the day even when you should be working.

I love all types of food and love all levels of cooking and let's be honest eating as well.

One of my many passions is low and slow barbecue.

My friends think I am crazy waiting 12 hours for a brisket of pork butt as they all think that fast food is good food.

Then they try it and then they see why time is a good thing when it comes to smoking.

Hay anyway thank you for letting me join and I can't wait to read what people are doing with there culinary adventures and I can't wait to post mine as well.

Gav

Hi Gavin,

and welcome to CookingBites :welcome:

Where are you from? We have a worldwide audience here and it is useful to know which country you are in, so we know what version of English to talk to you in... think about crisps/chips/fries and courgette/zucchini, aubergine/egg plant - all of that kind of fun.... not to mention American biscuits and gravy. The concept if applied to British biscuits and gravy is just downright weird!

This guide tells you how to add your location to your profile...

Many thanks & welcome again.
SNSSO

Back
Top Bottom