Hi

:welcome: @T-Bone

I am a new member. Less than 3 months. The members are warm, welcoming, funny and exceptionally creative cooks. The international aspect of the forum provides unlimited inspiration.

Do check out the Cooking Challenges. Lots of fun and a good way to get your feet wet.

Sit back, kick off your shoes, have an adult beverage and dive right in.

Hi @T-Bone

Welcome to CookingBites. :welcome:
Please feel free to dive in and get cooking! There are challenges and competitions to participate in and there's the Cafe area for anything else provided it had nothing to do with food/cooking/eating/drinking etc. We even have a section for those adventurous enough to grow their own fruit and veg (or raise their own animals).

Could I ask about your location of NEOH? I'm from the UK, but now living in Australia but this one means nothing to me.

Thanks
SNSSO

I'm not sure how we got our name
The previous owner of the site selected it after several other variations were used. At one time it was called lovecookingforum and cookingbite before becoming CookingBites. I think there was another name prior to all of that as well but I can't recall what it was now, only that I think it contained the word food...

NEOH
Network for Evaluation of One Health

The previous owner of the site selected it after several other variations were used. At one time it was called lovecookingforum and cookingbite before becoming CookingBites. I think there was another name prior to all of that as well but I can't recall what it was now, only that I think it contained the word food...
FabFoodies.FabFoodForum
GoodFoodforum to LoveCookingForum

Correction in edit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom