hi~~

bigboss

Local time
5:28 PM
hi, guys. nice to see you. i am not good at cooking but i'm willing to learn. :D i'd like to know what's your gender and what your age about. don't worry, i just want to know whether women are more likely to have interest in cooking~~:o_o:

Not always women do the cooking - my wife and I share the fun [although I admit she is the baker]. I have always believed that the accepted belief that 'boys don't cook' is a problem created by over protective mothers and have little time for men who are incapable of basic cooking.
As for age - well we both remember the seventies quite well :shy:

hi, guys. nice to see you. i am not good at cooking but i'm willing to learn. :D i'd like to know what's your gender and what your age about. don't worry, i just want to know whether women are more likely to have interest in cooking~~:o_o:

Hey, welcome to the forum. I think things are different nowadays with a lot more men getting involved in cooking, but I suppose it depends on whereabouts you are in the world; it may be different where you are?

What country do you live in?

Not always women do the cooking - my wife and I share the fun [although I admit she is the baker]. I have always believed that the accepted belief that 'boys don't cook' is a problem created by over protective mothers and have little time for men who are incapable of basic cooking.
As for age - well we both remember the seventies quite well :shy:
yeah, not always women do the cooking, but cooking is mostly charge by women. i am not good at cooking but my parent always hope i can learn, i think i will one day

Hey, welcome to the forum. I think things are different nowadays with a lot more men getting involved in cooking, but I suppose it depends on whereabouts you are in the world; it may be different where you are?

What country do you live in?
hi, i'm in asia now which means most women do the cooking

Hi and welcome to CookingBites

:welcome:

I've literally just moved from the UK to Australia and am getting used to the change both in the weather and daylight hours and also the availability of some of my favorite spices which are proving hard to find at the moment sadly! :(

Back
Top Bottom