Homemade Turkish Delight.

Elementalmage

Veteran
Local time
12:54 PM
Hi guys. I used to make homemade Turkish Delight as a teenager (it's my absolute favorite thing in the world) but haven't done so in years. Lost the recipe somehow. I know I can find one again on the internet somewhere but interested to know if anyone here still makes their own.

I have never heard of it, but it's also possible that it's something I've had but called by a different name. Can you describe it a little?

I have never made my own Turkish Delight, it never crossed my mind to do so, but now that you have mentioned it that must be really cool to do. I'd love to have a good recipe if anyone has one. :happy:

I have made it many times ,there is a UK based chef called Gary Rhodes and he has a excellent recipe ,but for the life of me can't find my copy any where ,I'll post when it reappears

I have made it many times ,there is a UK based chef called Gary Rhodes and he has a excellent recipe ,but for the life of me can't find my copy any where ,I'll post when it reappears
I found out that the recipe is in:
Open Rhodes Around Britain by Gary Rhodes - but alas I don't have a copy...

I have never liked it, tbh. I have never liked the shop bought and colleagues who go to Turkey for their holiday bring back 'traditional' td, that too is horrible.

Back
Top Bottom