How much exercise do you take each day?

I got back into exercising this morning after a 4 month lull. I swam laps for 30 minutes. It was great, and brutal all at the same time :)

I got back into exercising this morning after a 4 month lull. I swam laps for 30 minutes. It was great, and brutal all at the same time :)

That's good to read. I was beginning to think that I was the only one here doing any regular exercise.

How many times a week are you planning on swimming?

I cycled 25km today - not as much as yesterday - but it all helps.

That's good to read. I was beginning to think that I was the only one here doing any regular exercise.

How many times a week are you planning on swimming?

I cycled 25km today - not as much as yesterday - but it all helps.

I used to swim 2-3 times a week and treadmill 2-3 times a week for a total of five times per week.

My goal is to eventually replicate that.

planning on swimming again tomorrow

Last year my colleague complained about her puppy, he didn't want to go out for walks, I pointed out that we were going through a heatwave and the pavements were really hot and were probably burning his tender puppy paws. Her reply was 'oh yeah, I read something about that on facebook' personally I just thought it was common sense, I know dogs paws are different to our feet but they still feel cold and heat.

I never considered the dogs paws, and I used to breed German shepherds. Duh!!

Russ

Still recovering but lately... none.

When Im not being a fat couch potato sitting on computer you will see me downtown at the gym 5 days a week doing cardio and weights.

I went out on the bike for 75 minutes this afternoon while the bread was proving - that north wind was bitterly cold (coming straight down from the Arctic). I cycled north slowly on small roads and lanes - and then turned south and flew home with the wind behind me. A short but ultimately enjoyable 22km ride.

Back
Top Bottom