How will you be seeing in the New Year

Happy New Year to All! :thumbsup:
Just woke up after a long and crazy NYE spent with our best friends in Milano to a friend's house..eating, chatting, drinking and dancing..a very nice party! We back home at 4am...
At first our programme was different, we had to go to Valtellina, Alps, in the highest Lombardia but it will be for another time. Lunch will be to my parent's home and fortunately they live only ten minutes far from me, thus once back home I'll continue to sleep until Wednesday :happy::sleep:

@MypinchofItaly

Auguri .. Buon Anno .. Happy New Year 2018 ..

Sounds like you had a lovely 31st .. Have a marvelous day ..

@MypinchofItaly

Auguri .. Buon Anno .. Happy New Year 2018 ..

Sounds like you had a lovely 31st .. Have a marvelous day ..

@Francesca thank you and Buon Anno anche a te!!
Yes it was a very funny and crazy night, lot of fun
Me yesterday night::dance::roflmao::woot::drink::hyper::headphone:
Me this morning: :o_o::tired::sleep::blackeye:

Flying from Barcelona direct to Venezia, Italy ( one hour and a half ) ..

We had an early brunch at my inlaws´ condo in Cadaques on the northern Costa Brava .. Simple, Eggs Benedict with Gravlax instead of Iberian acorn fed ham with a gorgeous hollandaise and Espresso .. A chocolate truffle and a glass of Champagne ..

Getting ready to drive to the airport ..

Must make sure we have all ..

Have a wonderful New Year´s Day ..

:thumbsup:

A quiet evening - just the two of us, fireplace lit. Nice and toasty. We nibbled all evening - oysters on the half shell, pepper crusted, smoked beef tenderloin, mixed nuts, chocolate almonds, cheese ( Gruyere, sharp cheddar and Jarlsberg), grapes, and spinach artichoke heart dip - George's request. Sipped Bailey's Irish Cream during the evening then a glass of champagne to toast in the new year.

Happy 2018 0ne and all.

Back
Top Bottom