I have a doppelganger

Lullabelle

Midlands, England
Local time
4:22 PM
A few years ago a colleague came into work on Monday morning and declared he had seen me, I informed him he hadn't because I was nowhere near the town. He 'could have sworn it was me', it wasn't I smiled and left it at that. Since then a friend thought he had seen me at Heathrow Airport, nope not me, my husband claims to have seen someone who looks like me a few times. A couple of months ago one of the ladies at our local supermarket, lovely lady great to chat to, she said she had seen my sister, I told her my sister lives miles away so would not shop there, 'strange she looks just like you' my husband explained that she and I don't look alike. She served us again today, asked if we were in on Monday, no we were not, she had seen this woman again and was convinced it was me so I said that next time she is in take a picture to show us, she has a picture on her phone but didn't have it with her.

My dad assures me I don't have a twin.

I am really rather spooked by all of this and was thinking of looking at a website which is supposed to match lookalikes but don't think I have the nerve. Anyone else experienced anything this spooky?

I am a believer that uncountable, unexplained events could possibly happen however, being a researcher and highly investigative, I would definitely demand physical proof or evidence ..

I went to high school with my doppelganger. Her name was Carmen. The resemblance was spooky. While in college she worked at J. C. Penny. My MOTHER saw Carmen and spoke to her before she realized who it was. FREAKY :hyper:

I have a Facebook friend who is the spitting image of one of my cousins (also on FB). They could easily be mistaken for identical twins. They do not know each other on FB but (with permission) I showed them the other one's photo. They were gobsmacked. When I see posts from them, I have to double check which one it is.

Back
Top Bottom