I haven't abandoned the forum

Dianemwj

Veteran
Local time
9:10 PM
I'm so sorry I've been absent for so long. My 93-year-old father just had knee replacement surgery and he is now in a rehabilitation facility and I've been going to spend time with him every day. I've also been cooking for him because he can't eat most of the food they are serving him.

The fellow who works the Mon-Thurs shift in the wine vault fell off a ladder (at home) and broke his pelvis. He is also in a rehab facility for a good long time. So they've increased my hours at work, which isn't a bad thing money-wise, but I have much less free time.

I'll be back as soon as things calm down around here. I miss you all

I'm so sorry I've been absent for so long. My 93-year-old father just had knee replacement surgery and he is now in a rehabilitation facility and I've been going to spend time with him every day. I've also been cooking for him because he can't eat most of the food they are serving him.

The fellow who works the Mon-Thurs shift in the wine vault fell off a ladder (at home) and broke his pelvis. He is also in a rehab facility for a good long time. So they've increased my hours at work, which isn't a bad thing money-wise, but I have much less free time.

I'll be back as soon as things calm down around here. I miss you all

:hug:to you and your dad.

Wow. You have your hands full. Take good care of your dad and make him some of the great healthy things from the forum. I hope your situation improves and the pay remains the same even when your workload is reduced. I guess I am only saying that because I am not the employer. Remain well.

Back
Top Bottom