I need an old classic fudge recipe

pinkcherrychef

Local time
1:56 PM
I need a good old classic chocolate fudge recipe. One that can be made with cocoa powder. All the recipes I found require marshmallow cream or choclate chips.

I can not even find regular marshmallows here in Egypt lol so I cannot make it that way. I can find chocolate to cook with but I really want that old fashioned recipe made with cocoa powder.

So do any of you guys have any tips or suggestions on making the best chocolate fudge?

If you google "cocoa powder fudge recipes" you will get recipes from many reliable sources, including Hershey's web site. I've never made fudge with cocoa powder, only solid chocolate. There's even one made in the microwave. My daughter makes peanut butter fudge in the microwave and swears by it.

Last edited:
I have a recipe here - its very easy but you need a microwave:

https://www.cookingbites.com/threads/easy-microwave-chocolate-fudge.12764/

image.png

Last edited:
If you google "cocoa powder fudge recipes" you will get recipes from many reliable sources, including Hershey's web site. I've never made fudge with cocoa powder, only solid chocolate. There's even one made in the microwave. My daughter makes peanut butter fudge in the microwave and swears by it.
Thanks I will do that. I don't have a microwave though lol. In Egypt having I believe as far as I can tell microwaves are not popular here. Come to think of it I don't remember seeing them in the stores lol.

Back
Top Bottom