I'm still hungry

Elawin

Guru
Local time
4:09 AM
I'm having one of those days today where no matter what I've been eating I feel absolutely starving. It must be all the fresh air this morning from taking the mutt for a long walk with several other greyhounds, quite a few lurchers, and a longdog. I had to pause the IndyCar while I went out and made a couple of fried egg sandwiches and yet another cup of tea. I even ate a chocolate bar while I was waiting for the eggs to cook. Should I be worried? :D

I never get days when I get really hungry. I eat very little but cook very much. Having said that, I've recently been away for a few days and ate more oysters than you can imagine. I also ate some chips for the first time in ages - straight from the fish and chip shop. Although, if truth be told it was just me stealing a few from my companion's paper wrapped chips (I had a pickled egg from the fish 'n chip shop). So that was lunch that day - pickled egg and 4 chips! It is probably more than I would normally eat for lunch.

I never get days when I get really hungry. I eat very little but cook very much. Having said that, I've recently been away for a few days and ate more oysters than you can imagine. I also ate some chips for the first time in ages - straight from the fish and chip shop. Although, if truth be told it was just me stealing a few from my companion's paper wrapped chips (I had a pickled egg from the fish 'n chip shop). So that was lunch that day - pickled egg and 4 chips! It is probably more than I would normally eat for lunch.
Sorry, I would die of starvation. As you've probably noticed, I do love my food! There is a family-run fish and chip shop near me that have won awards for their food. Their chips are to die for, but I cannot go in there myself because of the fish :(

I think a lot of people have days like that, constantly hungry and eat lots then feel too full to eat again the next day or is that just me :unsure:

I think a lot of people have days like that, constantly hungry and eat lots then feel too full to eat again the next day or is that just me :unsure:
Oooh no! I couldn't do that. If I don't have 3 meals a day and a couple of snacks in between, I start to feel really dizzy and tired. I missed my afternoon snack today because I had to pop out, and by the time I got home about an hour later I felt awful.

Back
Top Bottom