Immersive food and cooking class research survey

imjennibeth

Local time
11:25 PM
I am currently conducting a research about Teaching Kitchen or Food Learning Spaces as part of my thesis in my master program in Food Innovation in Italy. This research is also supported by the Italian food company Barilla that aims to help people make informed food choices, eat well, happily cook and consciously use the kitchen space. We are exploring this through an effective food learning experience.

Researches showed that people who knows how to cook have healthier food habits and lifestyles due to higher awareness in making the right food choices and selecting the right ingredients at the right cost. Therefore we need to move away from the “recipe list” and move towards “food storytelling””: how it’s made, and why it’s good for me, good for you. Our idea is to make learning in the kitchen easier, sociable, approachable and fun by learning in what we call "Tasting Spaces" where we give the floor back to the passionate cooks.

Your participation for our research will be very helpful for my study to design and develop a learning experience. I would deeply appreciate if you will take part of this research. Hope you can answer the survey in this link: https://goo.gl/forms/2iBS8jfnidlWRBwZ2

Please share it with your friends and family.

Hi @imjennibeth and welcome to the forum. The subject of your research seems very interesting. I note, however that your survey requires participants to provide an email address and name. I felt I should point out that this may deter some people from participating. Good luck!

Last edited:
Hi @imjennibeth and welcome to the forum. The subject of your research seems very interesting. I note, however that your survey requires participants to provide ann email address and name. I felt I should point out that this may deter some people from participating. Good luck!
Thanks @morning glory for pointing that out. I just changed the email as an optional field. :) Hope you can answer it as well.

Back
Top Bottom