In your mind, what is the most disgusting thing you have seen somebody eat?

CraigC

Guru
Local time
1:40 PM
Not talking about eating insects. I used to supplement my income road hunting snakes. Around 2:00 am on one trip, I stopped at a quick mart to get something to drink. There was a business that operated around the clock nearby and some of the workers were taking a "lunch" break. I watched one of them open a can of sardines in mustard sauce and proceed to use chunks of angel food cake to scoop out and eat the sardines.:sick:

Not talking about eating insects. I used to supplement my income road hunting snakes. Around 2:00 am on one trip, I stopped at a quick mart to get something to drink. There was a business that operated around the clock nearby and some of the workers were taking a "lunch" break. I watched one of them open a can of sardines in mustard sauce and proceed to use chunks of angel food cake to scoop out and eat the sardines.:sick:

That's plain weird!

I'm reading your post. I'm thinking. I like sardines. What's weird about ....................................ahhhhh man.......... That's disgusting lol

Back
Top Bottom