Is pineapple on pizza acceptable?

I bake the pizza in the stove for around 10 minutes. Place a tablespoon of the golden caviar in the centre of each pizza slice and spoon 1/4 of the black caviar into each centre.

Ah! So what is on the pizza base when you bake it? You said no cheese - is it just tomato?

My wife loves it. You can find pretty much anything on pizza now. I had seafood pizza that was great but after the first time they scaled back on how much the put on the pizza.

My wife loves it. You can find pretty much anything on pizza now. I had seafood pizza that was great but after the first time they scaled back on how much the put on the pizza.

We had a small pizza restaurant here that was run by a Finnish guy and his wife. It was quite busy most days. However, he got fed up and moved on to other challenges (he's building swimming pools now) and the restaurant was passed to the family. Within a few days the toppings were reduced and they may have increased the prices. Anyway, within 6 weeks it was closed.

We had a small pizza restaurant here that was run by a Finnish guy and his wife. It was quite busy most days. However, he got fed up and moved on to other challenges (he's building swimming pools now) and the restaurant was passed to the family. Within a few days the toppings were reduced and they may have increased the prices. Anyway, within 6 weeks it was closed.
Seen that happen in various businesses. Had a local restaurant that was a gold mine. The owners got a divorce. She got the restaurant. Brought somebody in to run and they changed everything. Closed in no time

Seen that happen in various businesses. Had a local restaurant that was a gold mine. The owners got a divorce. She got the restaurant. Brought somebody in to run and they changed everything. Closed in no time

Reminds me of a Harry Ramsden's franchise on Hong Kong Island. It did a roaring trade so much so that the building owner tripled the rent. Closed down within weeks.

Watching @Yorky 's video reminded me of a high school friend. Every time we went to Pizza Inn (basically a Pizza Hut), she would order a pineapple, ham and black olive pizza, then would use the hot pepper flakes shaker on the table liberally. She was the only one that ate it.

Reminds me of a Harry Ramsden's franchise on Hong Kong Island. It did a roaring trade so much so that the building owner tripled the rent. Closed down within weeks.
Cripes! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom