Is there anything that wouldn't taste good in a sandwich?

Never had those, but I could easily eat 2 dozen without blinking.
Blue Point, Malpeque, Kumamoto, Belon, and Wellfleet are some of my faves.

I haven't had those but then I haven't been to the USA yet (its on my list). I like oysters too and I always order them in restaurants but I have never shucked them myself.

I haven't had those but then I haven't been to the USA yet (its on my list). I like oysters too and I always order them in restaurants but I have never shucked them myself.
My brother can shuck them easily but do not make him eat one. He turns a very pretty shade of green.

Okay well here is anther opinion that will find scant agreement. I like tomatoes, all kinds of different tomatoes. All kinds of different ways of having them. But for me, they just don't work on bread. If I buy a pre-packed sandwich and it has tomato on it, the first thing I do is remove the tomato. I don't throw it away, I eat it, but then I eat the sandwich without the tomato. I can't explain it. It just doesn't work for me.

Okay well here is anther opinion that will find scant agreement. I like tomatoes, all kinds of different tomatoes. All kinds of different ways of having them. But for me, they just don't work on bread. If I buy a pre-packed sandwich and it has tomato on it, the first thing I do is remove the tomato. I don't throw it away, I eat it, but then I eat the sandwich without the tomato. I can't explain it. It just doesn't work for me.
Yep I disagree. Tomato sandwiches are lovely as long as the tomatoes are sweet and ripe. The juices should soak into the bread.

I like a steak sandwich, with onions, mushrooms, mustard, and chips; or,
egg, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions and chips, and maybe a bit of black pudding, but the egg mustn't be runny or the tomatoes soggy;
but my favourite is simple Cheddar cheese and mustard with emphasis on the mustard.

Back
Top Bottom