Jazzing up your holiday leftovers.

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
5:06 PM
What did you do with your leftovers from the holidays?

Did you incorporate or transform them into new & exciting things? What did you make out of them?

After all, they DO help you stretch your food budget & lets you be creative in the kitchen and helps you in making ends meet. :wink:

Froze most of the turkey.
Now we did make a gravy out of the drippings, put some cooked turkey in it and served it over toast.

Normally, I would do that also, but tomorrow is the first holiday dinner that I'll be making. The 1/2 turkey breast that I'm going to roast can be used to make turkey pot pies, stew or soup, also for sammies. :wink::hungry:

Normally, I would do that also, but tomorrow is the first holiday dinner that I'll be making. The 1/2 turkey breast that I'm going to roast can be used to make turkey pot pies, stew or soup, also for sammies. :wink::hungry:
Everything sounds good but the pot pies.

What did you do with your leftovers from the holidays?

Did you incorporate or transform them into new & exciting things? What did you make out of them?

After all, they DO help you stretch your food budget & lets you be creative in the kitchen and helps you in making ends meet. :wink:

We still have some beef left from Christmas dinner, some will be for buttie lunch Wednesday and Thursday, the rest will be reheated and added to a yorkshire pudding along with diced potatoes and beef gravy :hungry:

You say sammie, I say buttie :happy:

Back
Top Bottom