Just joined, Hi Everyone

Master Cutler

Über Member
Local time
1:11 AM
Have used the internet over the years for advice on food related things, but I now want to get feedback from other like minded cooking fans.
After a short search I found cooking Bites and liked the look of it, so decided to join in and hopefully add to the discussion.
I enjoy looking in a variety of styles especially far eastern dishes.
Hopefully I will pick up some more useful tips and advice here.

Hi @Master Cutler

Let me be the first to welcome you to CookingBites.
:welcome:

Please feel free to post new threads and recipes in the appropriate area. Also with the members being worldwide it's useful to add UK to the end of your location so that our American membership know that you're in the UK. It helps with terminology, measurements and in preventing general misunderstandings...

SNSSO
(Site Owner)

Welcome, M.C. I highly recommend you take a look at the Cooking Challenges, even if you don't want to participate just yet. Each month (or so), an ingredient (for the Spice and Recipe challenges) or a dish (for the Cook-along) is presented, and anyone who wishes to makes a dish using the established criteria. It may sound restrictive, but it challenges (hence the name) the cook to make something that they might not have considered making before. And, the results are often extraordinary.

:welcome: MC.

I am a relatively new member. All of the members are very friendly and very accomplished chefs. Even you @sidevalve. If you have navigation questions don't hesitate to ask. @morning glory has been extremely helpful.

DITTO @The Late Night Gourmet - check out the challenges. The creativity of the forum members is amazing.

Again :welcome: and enjoy. Looking forward to your input.

Back
Top Bottom