Kettles

What about a dumb Ol kiwi here in nz doing it?

Russ
There's absolutely nothing in the survey that is affected by demographics. I just did it to check it out (not that @morning glory would have allowed the post if it had been anything other than what it stated) and that I am a British citizen using exactly the same (as in identical) kettle to when we lived in the UK. Ok maybe it has a different plug on it but otherwise ...

There's absolutely nothing in the survey that is affected by demographics. I just did it to check it out (not that @morning glory would have allowed the post if it had been anything other than what it stated) and that I am a British citizen using exactly the same (as in identical) kettle to when we lived in the UK. Ok maybe it has a different plug on it but otherwise ...

Re demographics - I learned not long ago that there are many many folk (majority or maybe it depends on the region?) in the USA who don't have electric kettles. This is nothing to do with being able to afford one. They use stove top kettles. I think it was @medtran49 who mentioned this when I was discussing how to boil an egg in the microwave (boil kettle first). I found this very strange as to me there is no doubt how useful they are and I think you would be hard pushed to find any dwelling in the UK without an electric kettle.

Kettle/jug we grew up with them. When grandparents came to see us on Sunday's, mum had the trolley with tea and cakes etc for afternoon tea. We don't do that here, but I still love a cup of tea. Earl grey.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom