Recipe Kitchenaid Pull-apart Dinner Rolls.

Two and then shape, let rise a third time. I've noticed that most of the instant yeast recipes only have 2 risings, as well as some newer recipes using long-acting yeast. Older and more traditional recipes have a first rise of 1-1/2 to 2 hours, punch down, another 45 minutes or so, shape, then a final rise before baking.

I haven't had a bread machine in many years, but even they did that on the dough only and fully baked cycles.

I've been baking bread for over 35 years.

Morning Glory;

The link helps prove that I found the recipe & that I'm not laying any claims to it (saying that it's my recipe) It only proves that I found it, but I've been wanting to try it for a while. :wink:

Last edited:
Morning Glory;

The link helps prove that I found the recipe & that I'm not claying any claims to it (saying that it's my recipe) It only proves that I found it, but I've been wanting to try it for a while. :wink:

Of course. I know that. I never thought you were laying claim to it. No worries.

I was just asking if that new photo you have as your profile picture is of you - its a great picture!

Is that you in your new avatar @Shermie? If so, great picture!

Thanks, but no. That is one of my idols Chef Kevin Bludso. He's a world famous BBQ chef who owns his own bbq restaurant in Los Angeles..
He also makes occasional guest appearances on Paramont TV's Bar Rescue. :wink:

Last edited:
Thought you'd like that.

I wish that I DID look like him!! Look at those big arms that he has!! :wink:

Last edited:
Me with my Head Shaved..jpg

This pic of me with my head shaved, arms folded & black shirt comes pretty close!! :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom