Recipe Kitchenaid Pull-apart Dinner Rolls.

Dinner rolls..jpg

Another batch made today!! I like this recipe. Takes almost no time to do!! :wink:

Shermie, you still need to edit your recipe. It's 2-1/2 Tbsp and not tsp butter!

Sorry to have to correct you, but that IS what I got from the recipe; 2-1/2 tablespoons of butter. You're probably looking at a slightly different recipe.

Ingredients;

1 cup warm water
2-1/2 teaspoons yeast (1 packet)
1/8 cup sugar (I used a bit more)\
2-1/2 teaspoons unsalted butter
1 egg, beaten
3/4 teaspoon salt (I left this out)
3 cups bread flour
Additional tablespoon butter may be needed.

https://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/kitchenaid-pull-apart-dinner-rolls-small-batch-454780

Perhaps you should look at the recipe you typed out before you "correct" somebody. You have teaspoons and not Tablespoons listed. This is the third time I have pointed this out to you.

Maybe on the forum, but not from the wbsite where the recipe came from. That is how it was confusing to me. Sorry.

You're welcome, & thank you!!

I love the Nutrimill Artiste!! It makes good bread dough for rolls, pastry & loaves of bread!! It has most of the quality features of the Bosch
Universal mixer - just slightly smaller. :wink:

Forgot to put the salt in while kneading the dough, so I sprinkled a little sea salt on the tops of them after I took them out of the oven.

The reason that I may have forgotten the salt is because I didn't want to add it to the yeast mixture. Salt it what kills the rising power of the yeast if it is added directly to it. That is why unsalted butter is used instead of salted butter! The salt is added after 1 or 2 of the 3 cups of flour are added. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom